Sunday, May 23, 2010

In All

I would like to say that the Vietnam war was trivial to all those whom experienced it. People had tendencies to be swayed into opinions of others. I feel as if this is the most important showcase in history of how media, protest, and war can impact the mass of a single nation. Since there was more advanced technology in the 1960's people were able to publicize the events. Media has made such an imparative impact on how rhetorical strategies were displayed to people. I feel as if this was the breaking point in which emotions ran wild. More ways of influencing people were easily implemented into the lives of Americans. I feel that this has been carried out even now. People have used the persuasive techniques to bring into perspective, the ideas of wars. Lastly, I would like to say that by doing research on the Vietnam war I have gained so much knowledge. I have gained knowledge on the rhetorical styles as well as historical facts of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment